Do I need a PRS or PPL license if I use Ambie?

Modified on Sat, 06 May 2023 at 03:51 PM

Yes. Regardless of your Ambie subscription, every business is required to have a PRS and PPL public performance license at each location that plays music. 

You can find out more information at:

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article